Re: [PPC] Saucy Daily Build for 6/21 hangs on Plymouth Text Screen

HI James,

Which daily did you try?

The Lubuntu daily Live image from June 21 booted (with the typical video and snd boot parameters) and ran fine on my Dual 1.25 GHz MDD.

To save CDs, I boot from a USB flash stick. Maybe you just got a bad burn.