Re: [PPC] Saucy Daily Build for 6/21 hangs on Plymouth Text Screen

It was the PPC daily image from June 21 that I got from
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-live/current/saucy-desktop-powerpc.iso

I tried burning twice on two different machines. (I thought it was a bad
burn at first, too.)

Can the first-generation Mac Mini boot from a USB? I know to hold "C" down
to boot from CD, how would I boot from USB?

I'll try today's image and if I have the same results, I'll try to file a
bug. I was told about the iso tracker, but last night I got intimidated
because the tracker asked for a bug number, and I hadn't filed a bug yet.
There also didn't seem to be an easy way to file a new bug from the tracker
page: only easy ways to report already-existing bugs.

I was hoping to be able to help out, since I had a PPC Mac Mini I could use
to test. But maybe I got in over my head. I seem to be harming more than
helping.