Re: Booting Saucy Live PPC disc (was Booting Saucy PPC Alternate disc)

On 6/25/13 8:04 PM, keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I did ctrl-alt-f1 to get to a console. Then typed "dmesg" without the
> quotes and several screens of text flew by. However, I just now googles
> "dmesg" and found that typing "dmesg | less" will allow the text to fill
> one screen at a time, then hitting the space bar will allow viewing the
> next screen, etc. one screen at a time.
[snip]

I just did this and most of it looks normal to my uneducated eye.  The
last line does stand out a little:

	[  189.855846] ondemand governor failed, too long transition
	latency of HW, fallback to performance governor

I'm kind of puzzled that ctrl-alt-f4 does not bring me to logs.

Regards,
/Lars