Re: Video Problems - Saucy

But before I increase the on board display video memory from 32MB to 64MB,
I had problem (tearing, sluggish, etc) on that machine. The trick was just
to increase the on board memory. But for those who don't have the same
option that I do have (on BIOS), then I guess they might face the same
issue.

Thanks to zRAM and I must say, special thanks to Leszek Lesner, who was the
first to suggest adding zRAM by default as far as I remember.

Now, the system memory allocated to my system was dropped from 464MB to
432MB but this is not a problem as far as I've seen because of zRAM :)

I can imagine how sluggish it would be on P3. So, I don't think those with
P3 can enjoy watching high quality videos :(

--

*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*