Re: PPC: Live CD will not boot to GUI

I downloaded and tried to install the most recent Kubuntu PPC LiveCD Daily.
I had the same result as Keith. The flashing dots screen is where I stop. I
can also get into a console, but I cannot sudo restart from it: I keep
getting sent back to a root prompt. I can sudo shutdown from it, however.

The Ubuntu Server PPC Daily loaded and booted properly. I was able to login
and get to a terminal window.