Re: [Feedback Needed] zram-config

Hi Ali,

as your motto staes, all of us are smarter than one. If any team from any
linux distro finds Z-RAM to be useful - it is for them to test and then add
it if it proves useful. Just the same as it is for, say, each distro to
choose their default browser :) I hope that puts your mind at rest, and my
warmest wishes and hopes for your current and future endeavours on advocacy
and testing.