Re: New Activities page

He he,

been there... done that one! (Deleting browser cache was also one of the
answers that reminded me what it is like to be a n00b when I had an issue
and screamed and shouted!) It's amazing how we ever get newcomers, I've
still to find a newcomer friendly version of signing the Ubuntu CoC,,, But
as they seem to have now merged the two versions, I'll pop it onto my TODO
list..

Glad you like the new layout.