Re: New Activities page

Phill worked hard to restore some sanity to the activities page again, many thanks to him for this! As always anytime you see some confusing or broken bits of information on the wiki bring it up, or hop in and fix it :-) It represents our collective knowledge as a group and requires all of us to keep sorted and updated.

Thanks!

Nicholas