Re: testing Lubuntu Saucy Alpha 2 desktop 32-bit

Hi Phill and Julien,

On 2013-07-23 23:04, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> Hi Nio, glad that lightdm is working well. I also have sessions when the
> logout / shutdown menu vanishes on my AMD 64 system.
>

> my pcmnfm works fine,
>
> I have a feeling these are related to lxession which Julien is currently
> working on.
>
> @ Julien, am I correct?
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.
>
> On 23 July 2013 21:11, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Phill,
>
>     lightdm works nicely now, and I can install Lubuntu.
>
>     The new Lubuntu Qt session is very nice and efficient (particularly for
>     low RAM), but buggy: The menu items PCmanFM and Logout are dead: A
>     simple bug, but against which package should I file a bug report?
>
>     Best regards
>     Nio
> --
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

PCmanFM works when started from a terminal window, it is only the
right-click menu entry in Lubuntu Qt, that is not working. The
corresponding right-click menu entry for Logout in Lubuntu Qt is also dead.

Should I file a bug against lxsession or is it not necessary? (Is it
enough with this notification?)