The session selector and flag symbol next to it are borked the live session

Hi again, I continue reporting bugs concerning the *live* session ...

See the screenshots in my Google drive (too big for the community mail)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B46yhFQuJvfPYl8waGdMSHJCN1E&usp=sharing

I'm running Lubuntu Saucy Alpha 2 desktop 32-bit live in a real
computer and in vbox (the screenshots are from vbox, but it is the same
in the real computer).

The session selector is completely dead in the installed Lubuntu, but
not in the current daily built: There is no [easy] way to start the Qt
session, it jumps to a Lubuntu session even when I mark QT session.

The flag symbol next to it is not dead, but defaults to Bangla, and
there is no Swedish (even though I selected Swedish at the first (or
pre) syslinux screen), but the human symbol and poweroff symbols work.
The human symbol can cause high contrast, but only in the login screen.
I cannot get big fonts at all.

Should I file a bug? In that case against which package?