The session selector and flag symbol next to it are completely dead in the installed instance

Hi again,

I continue reporting bugs ...

Running Lubuntu Saucy Alpha 2 desktop 32-bit installed in a real
computer and in vbox:

The session selector is completely dead in the installed Lubuntu, so
there is no [easy] way to start the Qt session. Is this intentional
(that you skip the other sessions) or is it a bug?

The flag symbol next to it is also dead, but the human symbol and
poweroff symbols work. The human symbol can cause high contrast, but
only in the login screen. I cannot get big fonts at all.

Should I file a bug? In that case against which package?