Re: AMD64+mac "no network interfaces detected"

Hi,

I've tested two of three test cases and can confirm bug 1204464. However I
do not think this is a 'critical' bug as marked in AMD+Mac as the system
installs, boots and has a working network connection. In my case, I like
the Alternate ISO actually reading the files off the ISO that I've taken
the time to download rather than ignore them and fetch everything from the
internet (which takes over an hour on my slow internet connection) :D

One person's bug is another persons liked feature :)