Re: Prepping for the last upgrade test

Hi Nio,

I couldn't find the emulation under VBox, it may be in the 'extras' package
that I do not have installed.

don't run virt-manager (kvm) on saucy... I've found that my issue is a
rather nasty bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1204005 It's getting
squished as a high priority! I switched to my 12.10 installation and used
the kvm system to emulate a Pentium III.