[PPC] Request to test

Hi,

So that everyone is up to speed, I've pulled the couple of email threads
into one document which has been sent to Adam at the release team. Over the
weekend, can you good people try installing the build that will be be dated
20130726 (and onwards). It will be automatically built each day, but the
results of installation testing can be viewed for the older builds. Can you
full status as to where PPC is up to on Monday to discuss with the release
team and they can then spend time on any outstanding issues, as opposed to
chasing 'old' bugs. I suggest raising new bug reports for issues that you
find, although do mention an existing bug report in your comments where
applicable.

Missing the A2 was no big event, but I'd really like to have a clean
install for when we hit the 1st Beta week commencing 26th August. We have a
month and with your testing and support from the release team I'm now far
more confident that the massive gremlins in PPC have a good chance of being
lain to rest!

Thank you for your continued testing and patience over what seems like an
eternity of bad bugs,