Re: Prepping for the last upgrade test

Excellent!

I'll leave the mention in the A2 release notes [1], just in case. There are
several of us quietly kicking ourselves for not noticing that the new
kernel did not land in the alternate series! As Julien also did
fix-released for a number of issues and others are ubiquity related (out of
our hands), I am very happy with where the A2 is :)

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/Alpha2/Lubuntu