Re: PPC: Installation of Lubuntu 13.10 from Live ISO successfully executed.

Hi Keith,

I did mention to infinity, on the release team, that the ppc iso had leapt
back into life, once we get the A2's out and new batch of images for
everything, it would be most useful if the PPC testers could test the PPC
images over the weekend so that I can give the release team the most up to
date information as to where things are. That it now installs and the
recursive bug seems to have finally been nailed after months and months
really does bode well for 13.10 and PPC :)