Re: KVM, qemu, and virt-manager versus VirtualBox

Nio,

sorry, it will be tomorrow before I have a play with KVM and the ISO...
Been building a new VM tonight, which using the new instructions for remote
install has been 'stressful' (as they miss out the bit of how to choose
which ISO you want to use when you have 10's of the little critters on your
server).