Re: Lubuntu 13.10 beta

At this point it seems that we are trapped between a rock and a hard place.

Kernel team <> ISO team. ::SIGH:: Such frustrations led to my resigning
from various teams, I've asked a couple of people who can make an ISO with
the test kernel if they would. Other than that, my hands are tied.

We need an ISO with the patch that has been already applied upstream into
it.... Grrrrr.