Re: Lubuntu 13.10 beta

On 09/21/2013 08:00 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> At this point it seems that we are trapped between a rock and a hard place.
>
> Kernel team <> ISO team. ::SIGH:: Such frustrations led to my resigning
> from various teams, I've asked a couple of people who can make an ISO with
> the test kernel if they would. Other than that, my hands are tied.
>
> We need an ISO with the patch that has been already applied upstream into
> it.... Grrrrr.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

I did try this kernel the other day and it did lock up just like the one
in the repository:

linux-image-3.11.0-7-generic_3.11.0-7.14~lp1227202v1_amd64.deb

I thought I wrote it in a message, but can't find it in my archive, so
maybe I didn't.

So far turning off zram seems to be the only thing that works.  Or at
least seems to work, so far so good.

Regards,
/Lars