Re: Saucy Final Desktop iso's disabled

Hi,

an update.. there will be a further re-spin of the DE ISO's. The one
currently being carried out is not for that bug. The next re-spin will be!
Meanwhile, I've nearly finished the alternates and will be able to also
"dive in" for the DE's (provided they don't rebuild the alternates for some
other reason :P )