Re: Lubuntu 13.10 is Released !!

Thanks to Phil for kicking out the announcement.  I have just successfully
upgraded one of three net-books I have( the easiest one) from Raring to
Saucy.  Upgrade went smooth and Saucy is performing well!!!  Now to upgrade
the other two Raring net-books.
Congratulations to everyone on the Lubuntu Team, thanks for all your work!

Best,
David
https://launchpad.net/~dbyentzen