Re: Next respin tested 2013-10-17 00:43 (06.43 CEST)

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 20:04:58 +0200
Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Mélodie,
>
> It is OK for me that you start a poll in the French Ubuntu forums.

Hi Nio,

Done:
Sondage : Lubuntu avec FAKE-PAE, êtes-vous concerné ? -
http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=1396961

I would have liked to point to the thread related to the topic here at the mailing list,
but the topic is mixed and also I can't find the right post, there is no clear indicator
in the archives related to the time it was posted.

You can check, there are a bunch belonging to the present thread marked as "(06.43 CEST)",
for instance.

Could you start a topic about kernels without pae and about the spins done with the
fake-pae upstart job?

Else, what is on the download section of the fake-pae? img files? How do you install that
to hard drive? :)

Regards,
Mélodie