LightDM implementation (was: Lubuntu 13.10 is Released !!)

I can confirm this bug. Seems to me that LightDM is not implemented completely yet.

I experience another bug when pressing CTRL + ALT + L to lock the screen. It's just a configuration issue but still...

Perhaps you can confirm this one: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openbox/+bug/1242276

Best
Markus