Re: A New Team Leader for Lubuntu QA

1. definitely an issue, but when he is online, it seems to be shortly after
i wake up.
2. yes, but i have had very little to do recently
3. That's what i expected, since my internet + my crappy laptop mean
testing is a bit difficult

Sounds good. I wouldn't be anywhere near the level of what phill was doing,
but have someone as a leader has to help.