Re: Recruiting Testers (Was: Re: A New Team Leader for Lubuntu QA)

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Jörn Schönyan <joern.schoenyan@xxxxxx>wrote:

>  I already asked in the forums, but if someone really hears the call for
> testing, it is no problem for me that I hold my hand over and talk to them
> until this questions are cleared.
>
> Jörn

Hi,

No worries, my friend and thank you for your help and support. As long as
it is on a Forum, there is absolutely no need to rush. If someone will post
on that thread, it will go up and so on. Once we have some update regarding
the roles of both QA TL and Release Manager, we will ask you to update the
thread and then, the real fun will begin :D

Do we need to learn German Language ? :P

Best Regards,