Re: Desktop Pager Settings unavailable?

2013/11/8 Pierre Gobin <lubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  Le 08/11/2013 16:42, Iberê Fernandes a écrit :
>
> 2013/11/8 Pierre Gobin <lubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Le 07/11/2013 15:39, Lars Noodén a écrit :
>>
>> I have yesterday's Trusty image and no matter how I try clicking on the
>>> desktop pager, I can't get at the settings.  Is there now a trick to
>>> doing it or is this worth reporting?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> /Lars
>>>

>>  I reported this bug some time ago. You can find it here :
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxpanel/+bug/1236417. Note
>> that I reported this bug against lxpanel. But I was maybe wrong.
>>

>> --
>>

>  Pierre,
>
>  After reporting the bug, did you added the bug to the ISO tracker when
> you were testing?
>
>  I see that you were testing a 13.10 beta.
>
>  Exampe of bugs tracked on saucy cycle, beta 2:
>  http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/303/builds
>
>  Anyway, the ISO tracker is opened for the trusty cycle:
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds
>
>  Just notice we're in pre-alpha, so lots of broken stuff...
>
>  You can read more about ISO testing and Package testing at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles/Tester#ISO_Testing
>

>  --
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ibere-Fernandes
>
>    No, I have never used the ISO tracker. I know, it is not good...
>
> But thanks for the information, I will try to use it for the next cycle :)
>
> Regards,
> Pierre Gobin

PIerre,

Please, do not try: use the ISO tracker when testing dev versions.

The quality of Lubuntu is as good as the tests reported on the trackers.

I do not know how bug triage works outside the ISO or Package trackers.

@phillw: would you know how the bug triage works?

Pierre and all the testers: if we're testing the development versions,
let's guarantee we report the bugs on ISO/Package trackers so we can
release the best Lubuntu ever, ok? :)

More about iso/package trackers:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/FAQ

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/QATracker