Re: PPC: 20131120 Live iso FAIL

On Nov 24, 2013, at 6:59 AM, Lars Noodén wrote:

On 11/22/2013 01:18 AM, keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-ppc/+bug/1253825

I filed the above bug today. If anyone can duplicate it and confirm,
that would be great.

Best regards,

Keith Rogers

I seen it too on the same ISO image. I'm also wondering if the need to
manually enter video options during boot should also be a red bug.

Regards,
/Lars