Re: PPC: 20131120 Live iso FAIL

Hi Lars,

our release notes always referred to
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/PPC The use of
the PPC tag in the lubuntu-qa mail archives should enable a search to pick
up on topics https://lists.launchpad.net/lubuntu-qa/

I relied on the PPC people keeping the PPC area(s) updated when I was TL of
the group. I think that is even more important now that Julien has taken
this role on until a new TL puts them self forward for the admin work :)