Re: Request to add in Testing/QA Team of Lubuntu

Hi all,

As to start I am able to download and install Lubuntu as guided by Nio.

Through VirtualBox (OS Type Ubuntu, 512 MB RAM & 10 GB HDD), I have
installed following version

#) *trusty-desktop-i386.iso*   zsync
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-live/20131127/trusty-desktop-i386.iso.zsync
#) *trusty-alternate-i386.iso*  zsync
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily/20131201/trusty-alternate-i386.iso.zsync

Earlier I had set OS Type as 'Other Linux'. Storage Tree in that case was
different than normal Ubuntu type. So at the time of installing
trusty-alternate-i386.iso, I got following error.

This kernel requires following features not present on CPU:
pae
Unable to boot - please use a kernel appropriate for your CPU

Though later it got installed properly by changing type to Ubuntu.

To proceed further with QA/testing which test-case should follow?

Best Regards,
Aniket