Re: Release Manager

first, please stop saying that, OMGubuntu exists purely to make those
speculations.
second, ubuntu-gnome's call has helped, but it also got a guy who said we
should just merge into fedora.
third, if we drop alternate, most people with really old PCs (lead by
phill), will be angry
fourth, we still need someone who's release manager to approve our ISOs for
release, since the ubuntu guys won't.