Re: Release Manager

The Alternate images do not need dropping :)

A release manager liases with the testers and marks up the ISO's as and
when they are 'good to go'. Provided that the -release team actually take
any notice of the ones marked as NOT good to go, all will be well :P

With, or without the milestone releases there is no need to not keep
testing and reporting :)

Keep calm, keep testing and keep reporting bugs!

14.04 lands onto my production machine pretty much as soon as I sent this
email... Think nice thoughts!

Phill.