Re: latest Lubuntu 14.04 in virtualbox

Hello,

One thing I forgot to note, and maybe this should be a bug report, need
to check, but in a VM (may also be Vbox issue), with a shared Windoze
folder, I have to add the vboxfs group to $USER in order to access the
folder.

sudo usermod -a -G vboxfs $USER

Log Out && Back in, folder appears as expected.

groupmod <tab 3 times> shows the group

id $USER or groups does not, so it's not added on initial log in for sure.

73's
Greg, KI7MT