Re: Fwd: Success: PPC 14.04 with the desktop freeze/radeon driver

@Aere:

Thanks for that, but right, it's all about "cost/benefit" ratio . . . I've
been through this wifi thing a number of times but ubuntu sort of made me
"lazy" as it and LM both offer the "additional drivers" option, and
budda-bing . . . wifi was installed.  Even thinking that in my previous
install of 14.04 I had the wifi set up??? but maybe not . . . .

I have looked over these broadcom driver lists before . . . but, fairly
certain that 12.04 provided the "additional drivers" on wifi . . . but,
clearly it's been "modified" in 14.04 . . . .