Re: OT: Survey on "Still running PPC?"--The Radeon Affair

Am Donnerstag, 6. November 2014 00:08:25 CEST schrieb Walter Lapchynski:
I would recommend that all of you test the LXQt packages. Not the
prototype iso (unfortunately the build system doesn't build PPC, boo),
but the PPA packages (ppa:lubuntu-dev/lubuntu-daily). It won't give
you a good sense of what it's like to have everything included (and
missing the stuff that doesn't need to be there), but it will be a
good "go/no-go" test for whether or not we have any problems with the
Qt packages.
The PPA doesn't builds for PPC, too. So it means that possible testers need to compile the packages on their own. Would someone be able to (cross-)compile and host an interim solution?
wxl
Jörn