Re: Lubuntu 14.10 Printing with an HP 1512 All in One Printer

Hi,

I have had HP PSC printers since I started under Linux, 10 years ago. Not one has dared
resist! :p
(I don't have a 1512, but it is said perfect, on the openprinting.org printers databases).

Nowadays HP PSC printers are best configured using hplip-gui, that's to say, once
hplip-gui installed, you start the hp-toolbox (as simple user, from the menus) and from
there doing the rest is rather user-friendly.

If you need more help, you can mail me directly and I'll provide a list of packages which
can be installed along with the others (foomatic-db-engine and others).

Best regards,
Mélodie

--

Linuxvillage