Lubuntu 14.10 Printing with an HP 1512 All in One Printer

Not sure whether this is the correct Forum for this message but I have had to replace my Epson SW235W Printer All in one,as its developed a fault,with an HP 1512 usb printer.The Printer is found immediately by Lubuntu,and installed,but I cannot get it to print,not even by CUPS?I read somewhere that HP are the best printers to support Linux,though the Customer Service People are not trained to help Non Windows or Mac Customers.I was advised to go to Open Printing and find a Driver there.I discovered that the latest HPLIP driver is Version 3.13.8? Can someone advise me whether Lubuntu 15.04 will contain this Driver,although I thought that the HP Printer should have worked with CUPS?Sorry if its the wrong way to post a message..Michael

Follow ups