Re: PPC Alternate 14.04.2 (was Fwd: Trusty 14.04.2 Testing)

Could it possibly be your downloaded image was damaged/ corrupted Lars?

I just downloaded the image and am not seeing any of the download speed
issues you mentioned, I guess there is something wrong on your end, maybe
you have network congestion?

Grüße
boris