Re: LXQt 0.9.0 released with some interesting implications

I‘m maintaining stable packages for vivid in my PPA ppa:joern-schoenyan/lxqt, but there is no working metapackage yet - I hope I can do it tomorrow.

The PPA contains LXQt and some Qt apps: Trojita (Mail), QPS ( task manager), Qlipper (clipboard manager), CMST (network manager), Cute Update Manager and maybe some more I can't remember right. I would like to build live isos as a tech preview, but I'm facing problems with Ubiquity.

Best regards, Jörn