Re: Lubuntu testcases

Well everything should have testcases, ultimately. As far as stuff
that goes in the LXDE folder, they should either be Lubuntu specific
(Lubuntu Software Center) or relate to some essential piece of LXDE.
The terminal is not one. The window manager (openbox) is not one. If
testcases exist for them, they should go in the main packages
directory.