Re: Lubuntu testcases

openbox can work on any flavor (for example, it could replace xfwm in
xfce). additionally, lxde can work with any window manager (like xfwm,
or, in my case, awesome). so that would go in the main packages
directory.

however, by this same token, any panel can be used to replace lxpanel.
so that's where things get a little iffy. maybe it would best to look
at only the components maintained upstream from lxde:
https://github.com/LXDE

of course, that means we'd include lxterminal after all. so, i'm
changing my mind and i think we should. i'll move it over.

meanwhile, use the list of upstream components to decide what needs to
be done and where it goes. and note that anything that's lubuntu-*
should be included there, too.

--
@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA