Re: Trusty 14.04.2 finally ready for testing, due in 2 days

I see no problems with testing but I struggle with what to do with
comments on the mailing list about it still not working. I hate to
just put your messages in the round file..

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA