Final 14.04.2 testing due Thursday (again)

If you read my [earlier email][] and acted upon it, I thank you. It's
unfortunate that the fixes that were supposedly there were not
actually complete (even for the amd64 image that actually did pass).
I'm sure you noticed this from all the failures. Despite this, I
really have to applaud Adam Conrad (infinity) from the release team
who has apparently went without sleep for a day or two now trying to
get everything fixed. Now it should be complete for real this time.

So here's what we need to do (in order, to best make use of the little
time we have), for each of the architectures (i386, amd64, ppc):
 1. grab the 20150218 or later ISO(s) from [the tracker][]
 1. verify one testcase of desktop works
 1. verify one testcase of alternate works
 1. verify the rest of the desktop testcases
 1. verify the rest of alternate testcases

If there are any failures, please let me know immediately and move
onto the next step. I suspect there will be issues with alternate, as
discussed in the previous email.

Desktop PPC is currently not building due to some sort of unknown
error. I'm working feverishly to try to resolve this, but I'm not sure
that we'll have enough time.

If you're new to testing, there is plenty of information in that
aforementioned email. Thanks again!

[earlier email]:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2015-February/009319.html
[the tracker]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/332/builds