Re: Target audience

On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 19:08:14 +0100
Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> without [much] tweaking. For licensing reasons the end user must install
Yes having network manager work is espically important as you need another machine to get support for every other problem you have with lubuntu as it is all online other than maybe linux user groups. Unfortanely there is not a way to get some broadcom wifi working out ot the box.

I think a smaller audience is the people who just like lxde because of the interface and not overly animated. I think a file manager is quite useful and improtant to test. In the live session test I try to mount some partitions and play music or podcasts testing that sound works and that you can read data from live session which might be really helpful is say a student had there homework and for some reason broke there machine so it can't boot could still run the live session and print their homework on another machine. Also sound makes the live session test more enjoyable. Although it can't be in mp3 format because of codecs.
--
Brendan Perrine <walterorlin@xxxxxxxxx>