Vivid Vervet: the final countdown

Now that the [restart now][1] bug has been fixed, I've triggered
another set of rebuilds for desktop and alternate (I don't know why I
did the latter; force of habit), so once you see 20150420.1 on [the
tracker][2], get to testing. I can't see any other major reason for
another rebuild, so this should be it.

Look long and hard for any little picky stuff over the next few days.
If you have some spare bare metal, this would be a good time to try
out an install on it. If you're new to the [testing process][3], it's
really very easy and anyone can contribute. If you have questions,
comments or concerns, find me, reply here, or say hello on
#lubuntu-offtopic.

Thanks again!

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1445587
[2]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/338/builds