Re: iso tracker not up to date

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 4:13:16 PM PDT, Fritz Hudnut wrote:
Thanks for the follow-up. It's not just the FF window that this garbled text in the window bar is happening, it's all the window bars--that's in the Live DVD of Lu 14.04. Back in the installed system it's still running Xubuntu 12.04 and didn't look like "chromium" or "qupzilla" is available; only midori and epiphany, both of which I've found to be "buggy" in the past. I was looking to see if changing the browser would speed up complicated web site browsing, like FB, w/o taking the time to upgrade to 14.04 . . . 450MHz processor seems to "bog" . . . . There was also "Dillo" option for browser, might try it out for a comparo . . . or, was going to upgrade the PowerMac . . . but, wanted to test out how the liveDVD handles more browsing of sites . . . .

What I would do to check out if the title bars are working would be to open openbox configuration manager and try to change the titlebars. If it is only with the default one for lubuntu but works for other ones run ubuntu-bug lubuntu-artwork. If it affects all of them it might be a problem with the way openbox is rendering or might be a driver issue. I am brining this back to the QA list in case anyone else knows about similar problems as all titlebars is more serious than firefox.