Re: Duplicate applet icons for online help etc 'â' and network-manager (nm-applet)

On 2015-08-25 ISO i386 desktop manual installation I saw the nm-applet icon as well as the virtual keyboard icon (â) shown twice on the panel upon first boot. After reboot (w/o any other action) only one nm-applet is shown, but the second â-icon keeps coming back.

Selecting panel preferences > Indicator applets > Preferences, toggling none/on there remains only one of each, but the duplicate â-icon reappears after reboot .

Henk