Re: Fwd: Wily RC Images rolling out to the tracker

if you follow the testcases that are on the tracker, you can report success
or failure on them. this is the only way we have to ensure measurable,
reproducable results. everything else is smoke testing, at best.
unfortunately, that's not really useful in most cases.

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-organizer