Re: regular IRC meetings

Well, Phill, since this is Linux, we know then that there are lots of
options to choose from. There's something for everyone. For me, as a long
time IRC user who is in tons of channels across many networks, Pidgin is
unmanageable. Of course, I don't even like GUI clients for IRC. The one
nice thing about Pidgin is it does mean you don't have to add anything
else! It certainly will do the trick for someone who just wants to join the
meetings.