Re: Release branch cut

Hi Diogo,

On 12-04-20 10:39 AM, Diogo Matsubara wrote:
> This has been done.
> https://devpad.canonical.com/~matsubara/maas-jenkins.html now has a
> maas-1.0 and maas-trunk jobs.
> Are the tests self contained, including the pserv, txlongpoll and
> database servers? Both jenkins jobs run in the same machine and if
> they start building at the same time will there be a clash of ports?
> Can I define that passing some environment variable to make build &&
> make check?

Thanks for doing that. I we can to set of tests in parallel without issues.

The only issue I can see is if we are running tests against a real
cobbler instance. I don't think we can turn that on in both instances.
So we should probably only run in for trunk.

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx