Re: Kanban board changes for QA

On 12-10-07 11:27 PM, Julian Edwards wrote:
> On Monday 08 October 2012 09:11:06 Jeroen Vermeulen wrote:
>> On 2012-10-05 22:42, Diogo Matsubara wrote:
>>> I had a meeting with Francis and we agreed to a small process change
>>> for MAAS QA. Once you fix a bug found during QA (those in the QA-found
>>> lane) don't move them to the QA lane. The QA lane should be for
>>> feature cards and corner cases. Moving all of individual bug cards to
>>> the QA lane makes the lane crowded and I simply won't have the time to
>>> QA every bug fix done. The priority for me should be in testing the
>>> features as whole not individual bug fixes.
>>
>> If not to the next lane, where should they go after landing?
>>

>> Jeroen
>
> I added a Done lane.

My answer there would have been the Done-Done lane, like it was before.
How is that Done lane different than the Done-done lane?

Also, don't forget to unblock the green cards once you've fixed the
blocking bugs, so that Diogo can re-attempt the validation of the story.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx